The P & F Association
The Parents and Friends Association at Sacred Heart School actively supports the school financially and encourages social interaction within our school community.
The aims of the association are:
- Liaison between the wider community and the governing bodies of the school.
- Building parental involvement through a range of social and school activities.
- Fund raising for the further development of the educational and social growth of Sacred Heart School children.
- Use the class representative network to receive feedback from parents about issues of concern.
- Recognise and encourage the support given by parents to our school community.
P&F meetings are held at the school once a month. Parents, carers and guardians are very welcome to attend.
- Minutes of the Meeting held 12 February 2018.
- Agenda for the meeting to be held Monday 12 March 2018.
- KINDERGARTEN: Emma Nuich
- PRE-PRIMARY: Chris Verco
- YEAR ONE: Orla Burrows
- YEAR TWO: Natalie Smith
- YEAR THREE: Karen Pitt
- YEAR FOUR: Cathy Brennan
- YEAR FIVE: Kylie Vardy
- YEAR SIX: to be confirmed
CURRENT OFFICE BEARERS
- PRESIDENT: to be confirmed
- SECRETARY: Kylie Vardy and Clare Wood
- TREASURER: Caran Fraser and Ivana O’Hara
- CANTEEN CO-ORDINATORS: Bronwyn Hughes
- SCHOLASTIC BOOK CLUB CO-ORDINATOR: Nicole Phillipson
If you’d like to become part of our friendly committee, email us with your contact details and we’ll be in touch to have a chat.