The P & F Association
The Parents and Friends Association at Sacred Heart School actively supports the school financially and encourages social interaction within our school community.
The aims of the association are:
- Liaison between the wider community and the governing bodies of the school.
- Building parental involvement through a range of social and school activities.
- Fund raising for the further development of the educational and social growth of Sacred Heart School children.
- Use the class representative network to receive feedback from parents about issues of concern.
- Recognise and encourage the support given by parents to our school community.
- KINDERGARTEN: Amy Lymbery
- PRE-PRIMARY: Louise Elmore
- YEAR ONE: Joanne Traeger
- YEAR TWO: Penny Watkins
- YEAR THREE: Kristy Horsfall
- YEAR FOUR: Clare Wood
- YEAR FIVE: Elisha Congreve
- YEAR SIX: Karen Pitt
CURRENT OFFICE BEARERS
- PRESIDENT: Meegan Mirco
- VICE PRESIDENT: Michelle Hay
- SECRETARY: Rebecca Drew
- TREASURER: TBC
- CANTEEN CO-ORDINATORS: Bronwyn Hughes
- SCHOLASTIC BOOK CLUB CO-ORDINATOR: Chris Verco
If you’d like to become part of our friendly committee, email us with your contact details and we’ll be in touch to have a chat.